Help Children in Street Situations
Bangkok has around 20,000 homeless children. Many youths sleep on the street outside the central train station and during the Covid-19 outbreak they are especially vulnerable. In response we are campaigning to buy extra medical and health supplies to protect those most at risk. Our centre is open for homeless children to shower and receive 3 daily meals, and over 100 youths depend on our services. We wish to supply these children with masks, anti-bacterial gel and soap.
Covid-19 Survival Bag
We have designed a special Survival Bag that will be provided to homeless children that visit our centre. The bag contains a two week supply of face masks, soap, hand gel and vitamins. Malnutrition and poor health is unfortunately common and vitamins may help to protect the immune system at this vital time. The city streets are unclean, so washing with soap and applying hand gel is essential. The cost of each bag is ฿300 ($9.50)
Covid-19 Survival Bag contents:
- Medically approved disposable face masks and washable cotton/ bamboo fibre masks
- A bottle of anti-bacterial hand gel
- Bars of anti-bacterial soap
You can use the form below to pay by Credit/ Debit Card or PayPal in Thai baht, Dollars, Euros or GBP.
Thai Bank Donation
If you are currently in Thailand please donate directly to our Kasikorn Bank Account 070-2-84387-1
You can also scan our KBank QR code with your banking app!
Childline Thailand Foundation
- We are entirely funded by donations, with no government support
- We adhere to the UN Convention on The Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- Our call centre offers free, 24-7 advice for youths in Thailand via calls and online messaging
- Our centre for children in street situations supports vulnerable youths in Bangkok
Childline Thailand has Foundation status and is registered with the Thai Ministry of the Interior – registration number: KT 1773/2551.
© All photos copyright Childline Thailand Foundation 2020