Introduction to Child Rights in Thailand (Eng/Thai)
Introduction to Child Rights, Child Protection and legal context in Thailand (Eng/Thai)
Target: School Teachers and Staff, Persons working with children
- Child Rights
- Legal and cultural framework of child protection
- Dynamics of child sexual abuse
- Who are the offenders?
- What are the strategies of offenders?
- Who are the victims?
- Early detection
- Why victims don’t disclose
- How do we respond (handling disclosures and reporting)
- Basic prevention measures